Survive the week - Final project due!
DUE Thursday, August 16, 1:00pm-3:00pm, ROOM #3151 - FINAL PROJECT
- Final Day expectations
- LJ's process after quarter's end
- Lab Time/Work in class
FINAL TIPS AND INFO
- Web Careers & Classes
- If you are on your own, check out Lynda Online Training - $25/month for unlimited tutorials
- For Adobe program free trainings, check out CS6 Video Tutorials
- Free Web Design Tutorials: Entheos, W3C School, SmartWebby
- Work on problem solving.
Get some experience!
Meet your peers!
Must Have Books!
- Ace the IT Job Interview! by Paula Moreira, Publisher: McGraw-Hill, Edition: Jan. 2008, Format: Paperback, ISBN-10: 0071495789, ISBN-13: 9780071495783. Overall, slanted for IT/tech/programming
- Graphic Artists Guild Handbook, Graphic Artists Guild, Edition: Sept. 2007, Format: Paperback, ISBN-10: 0932102131, ISBN-13: 978-0932102133. Overall, slanted for design, creative, combo
- The Design of Sites, by Douglas K. van Duyne, James A. Landay, and Jason I. Hong, Format: Paperback - Dec 24, 2006, # ISBN-10: 0131345559 # ISBN-13: 978-0131345553.
- FINAL PROJECTS DUE - PRESENTATION TODAY!! 1:00pm-3:00pm, ROOM #3151
- No-shows lose the 20 points for the presentation
- NO late final. I am grading TONIGHT, Thursday, August 16after class.
- Be relaxed
- Have fun
- Walk folks through the sections of your site with all the working links, and chat about how you came up with the design ideas
- Let us know how working with your client was
- Share what you learned and enjoyed most from the project
- Have FUN!!
Lets' show our stuff!
And, finally. . .