Extra Credit #4: Image Map
Create a basic imagemap on a web page. DUE Sunday, August 12. 5 points
- In your web110/extra folder, create a imagemap subfolder with its own images folder.
- Create a new blank file called index.html and save it inside your web110/extra/imagemap folder.
- On the page, use a header to "introduce" the image you will be imagemapping.
- Build a table to "assemble" an image of your choice in 3 rows, 3 table data cells.
- Choose an image approx. 4"x4" (approximate), and slice the image into 9 (NINE) parts.
- W3C Validate the page and add the W3C validation icon at the bottom of your page.
- FTP it to your remote Edison server space.
- Upload it to your web110/extra/imagemap folder as index.html. Make sure any images used are also uploaded.
- Verify that the EC4:Image Map link on your Portal page links to this task.