Extra Credit #3: Disclaimer Page
A disclaimer page is a boilerplate piece you can add to any website you work on and modify the ClientName and DesignerName for the particular project.
Build a personalized Disclaimer Page that uses the layout format of your
final Portal Page. DUE Sunday,
August 12,. 5 points
- Copy your Portal Page and save in your web/110 folder
as disclaimer.html to use as a template.
- Get basic Disclaimer
text and copy it into your page's content area - replacing your existing
bio info, images, and fave links in the disclaimer.html..
- Change the appropriate ClientName (to WEB110) and DesignerName (to Your
name), and format the text to look nice and have paragraph breaks.
- W3C Validate the page and add the W3C validation icon at the bottom of your page.
- FTP it to your remote Edison server space.
- Upload it to your web110 folder as disclaimer.html
- Check our Assignment
Link Portals Page to verify that EC:Disclaimer link and the disclaimer link in
the footer of your portal page links to this task.