Assignment #5: Client Site Design Sitemap page
Based on YOUR client project. Build a 2nd page to
the website you started in Assignment 4
, website that
sitemap which organizes your Final Project website concept.
Use the AIA page from A4 as a template. All links to each page between both A4
and this A5 need to work. DUE Thursday,
July 26. 50 points. Based on Chapter 5.
DO NOT copy exact styles/colors/layout from Class Demo or
upload that instead of your own Client project work, because I will
give ZERO points if you do.
- Use the web page layout you created for Assignment 4 as a template for the
Assignment 5 page.
- Create working links to the AIA, Sitemap, and Comps pages for each page's navigation. All must work.
- Make sure the pages have the working validation icon.
- Make sure your footer links to your email and back to your portal work.
- Create a sitemap of the pages you plan to build for your client website.
- Plan on showing a sitemap for at least 6 separate pages,
that you will create, including home, contact, thanks, disclaimer,
- Use MS Powerpoint or another program (Photoshop, Illustrator, Pixlr, etc.) you like to create the sitemap. Save the sitemap as a jpg or gif image.
- Add this sitemap image to the content section of your a5/index.html page.
Make sure it is saved in your a5/images folder.
- Validate your page and add the W3C validation icon below your sitemap image..
- Upload the page to your web110/a5 folder as index.html
- Check our Assignment
Link Portals Page to verify that A5:Sitemap on your Portal page links to this
Does your work include ALL the assignment requirements?
Have you personalized the header code of web page specifically for this assignment?
Have you made sure there is an accurate working link from your Assignment Links Portal page to this assignment?
Have you made sure you can reach your Assignment Links Portal page from this assignment?
Have you validated your code and added the W3C validation icon at the bottom of your page(s)?
Have you uploaded your assignment to your remote server space so I can review it?
Have you tested that your assignment appears live on the Internet the way you want me to grade it?
Have you emailed me before the due date if you had serious problems completing the assignment?