Assignment #2: Basic Tables
Create one (1) web page with 2 (two) tables in it. They require colspans, rowspans,
visible borders and column widths, and use of background colors. Based on Chapter
Thursday, July 12. 30
- Create a new blank file called index.html and
save it inside your web110/a2 folder. OR you can start
with your basictemplate.html file.
- Code a full head section with doctype, meta info, and title if NOT
using your basictemplate.html file.
- Code the 2 tables in the linked example above.
- W3C Validate the page to the best of your ability but do not go crasy about it..
- FTP the page to your remote Edison server space: web110/a2 folder as index.html
- Check our Assignment
Link Portals Page to verify that A2:Tables on your Portal page links to this assignment.
Does your work include ALL the assignment requirements?
Have you personalized the header code of web page specifically for this assignment?
Have you made sure there is an accurate working link from your Assignment Links Portal page to this assignment?
Have you made sure you can reach your Assignment Links Portal page from this assignment?
Have you uploaded your assignment and all related images to your remote server space so I can grade it?
Have you tested that your assignment appears live on the Internet the way you want me to grade it?
Have you emailed me before the due date if you had serious problems completing the assignment?