MIC120: Are You Ready?
To be prepared to enter and work through the SCCC MIC120 class, you need:
- Solid US English reading, speaking, and comprehension skills.
- Appropriate tools, know-how, and resource contacts for additional services needed to access class information and requirements.
- Ability and skil to connect to the Web using a web browser.
- Ability to navigate around the Web and to use search engines like Google.
- Know how to send and receive e-mail using the e-mail system of your choice.
- Ability to use proper Netiquette.
- A strong work and learning ethic - showing up, doing the work, participating, handling deadlines, and communicating.
- Ample time to do the outside-class extras to help you learn, absorb and use the class information - at least 2 hours for each 1 classroom hour.
- Get up to speed on the required items listed above ASAP.
- Get/order your required book, and any resources/tools you need to access a non-print version of it.
- Respond to the CANVAS email invitation when it comes. NOTE: This is NOT the standard Seattle Central Canvas site - it is an independent version.
- Read the Syllabus.
- Check out your learning style for tips on learning in my classes.
If you plan to get officially certified on MS Access 2013:
- You will receive a testing voucher (2 tries) as part of your paid fees
- You will use additional training resources on your own time
- THIS class will not spend class time on Certification specifics: Michael Taylor will be your contact and test proctor.
- PENDING more information.
See you soon!