MS ACCESS 2013 BOOK
We will be using the Microsoft Access 2013 Certification Guide for the MIC120 MS Access 2013 class. This book is REQUIRED for graded assignments. I selected this book because it has a load of info, tasks and demos, and because it is current.
I also decided to focus on the digital version of the book, since that is less expensive for students. You are NOT required to use the digital version - the paper version is fine. The SCC bookstore could NOT order it from the vendor, so you need to get it yourself right away. Or, you can order it for a little less. Here is the info:
- You must order this BY PHONE. GO TO the CCILearning E-Book website http://ccilearning.com/ebooks/
- CALL 1-800-668-1669
- ORDER Microsoft Access 2013 Certification Guide, Courseware: 3255 | ISBN: 978-1-55332-399-0.
- Once you have ordered your book and received your registration number, GO TO the CCILearning E-Book Manager website (VitalSource): https://online.vitalsource.com/signin
- REGISTER for a new account.
- Once you are registered and can sign in, SELECT My Account from the gray navigation bar, then CHOOSE Redeem from the dropdown list.
- INPUT your Registration Code, and wait for your book list to be updated.
- Next, USE the Search to find Microsoft Access 2013 Certification Guide.
- CHOOSE the book title from the search results. This should show you your available Microsoft Access 2013 Certification Guide E-Book.
Online Bookshelf for E-Book
- You can read/use your Microsoft Access 2013 Certification Guide E-Book at the CCILearning E-Book Manager website (VitalSource Bookshelf): https://online.vitalsource.com/signin
- LOGIN to access the E-Book
- CHOOSE All Titles/Recently Added to see your E-Book
- CLICK on the book's title
- This will open your E-Book in the online VitalSource Bookshelf E-Reader.
DOWNLOAD Offline E-book and Bookshelf reader for YOUR OWN computer/device:
- You can download your ebook by GOING TO: https://support.vitalsource.com/hc/en-us/articles/201344733-Bookshelf-Download-Options and CHOOSING your preferred download.
- To download the Bookshelf so you can access your ebook on your own computer, GO TO https://support.vitalsource.com/hc/en-us
- DOWNLOAD the VitalSource Bookshelf application onto your computer.
- INSTALL on your VitalSource Bookshelf application onto your computer/device.
- OPEN your computer's VitalSource Bookshelf application.
- Your E-Book should show up and ask if you would like to download it onto your computer/device
- DOWNLOAD the E-Book.
- In the future, you can read/access your ebook using this VitalSource Bookshelf application on your computer.
- NOTE: Your download / registration is good for 180 days.