Assignment #5: Enhanced Inserts
I’ll be grading your work based on what you upload to the Assignment 5
section of the StudioBast
E-Learning tool. Name the file exactly like I require
or you will lose points. DO NOT email your assignment to me -
I will ignore it and you will get a ZERO.
This assignment will focus on enhancing inserts, like clipart, shapes, clipart,
Format eight (8) pages in PowerPoint 2010/2007 using the text I provide in
Text link. Format the page to look like the Required
below. Based on
Chapters 9. DUE Sunday,
November 11. 15 points.
Download the Original
and save it as a new file called assign05firstinitiallastname.pptx in
your USB Flash drive's MIC104t/Assignments folder. Example: assign05lbothell.pptx.
Open the link for the Required
Outcome so you can see the specific format I want you to accomplish. Use
to guide you in doing the following tasks:
- The file will start with eight slides. Do NOT change the slide layouts. Type the
assignment info and your OWN name like in the Required
- Choose the Trek color Theme.
- Choose the Background 2 background style.
- Change the color and boldness of the titles on each page.
- On Slide 3, modify the Clipart using the Drawing Tools context ribbon, using
the WordArt Styles, Text Effects, and Text Transform.
- On Slide 4, use the Drawing Tools context ribbon to change the fill and line
color of the shapes, and add a shadow around the pumpkin. Then select all the
shapes (NOT the text boxes), and Group them.
- On Slide 5, resize and reposition the clipart. Then use the Picture Tools
context ribbon to correct the color to Brightness +20 Contrast +20. Then change
the color to Accent Color 6 Light. Then choose the Reflected Rounded Rectangle
- On Slide 6, resize and reposition the picture. Use the Picture Tool to crop
the left and right side of the image so it resembles the image in the Required
Outcome. Add the Paint Brush effect, and the Drop Rectangle Shadow.
- On Slide 7, fill in the text with the words you see in the Required
Outcome. Then use the SmartArt Tools context ribbon to change colors to C9olorful
Range, Accent 5 and 6. Then change the layout to Gear. Reposition the SmartArt
- On Slide 8, add 2 rows to the table. Then use the Table Tools context ribbon
to choose Medium Style, Accent 6. Then deselect the Banded Rows and select Banded
Columns. Fill in the table with the text that you see in the Required
Outcome. Change the font side to 20pt, and adjust the column and table width
slightly so that it lays out like you see. Then add the Offset Right shadow to
- Save your document frequently.
When you are finished, log in to the StudioBast
E-Learning tool, and in your MIC104t class, click the link for Assignment
. At the Upload page, upload
your assignment file. Verify that the correct file appears after
you finish uploading.
- Use your book as a refresher.
- Save your document frequently.
- Finish and upload by 8:00pm on Sunday evening so you are completely on time!!
Does your work include ALL the assignment requirements?
Have you double-checked that your assignment has all the requirements I listed in this assignment?
Have you uploaded your assignment to the assignment section on the Studiobast E-Learning Tool?
Have you emailed me at least 1 full day before the due date if you had serious problems completing the assignment?