Day 1 - January 13
- Turn off all noise-making phones, pagers, etc. (Teacher too!)
- Class Layout
- Class Tools: web site
- Good workflow basics - planning, organizing resources, setting up workspace, legal issues, clean commented code, keeping drafts, testing (later)
- Discussion about Photoshop CS3
Basic School Tools
- Logging In: First two weeks, use open and hit Enter
- Look at Taskbar to find Start
- Look for Windows Explorer to see directory structures: Start / All Programs / Accessories / Windows Explorer
- Look for Photoshop : Start / All Programs / Layout & design / Adobe Photoshop CS3 (look for little blue icon)
Let's look at the Photoshop introduction itself.
- Assignment 1 is a Warholesque Photos - Have fun with photo effects, shapes and text for 50 points, by January 20. (35 program use, 15 creativity).