Task #2 - Filter Effects
Use shapes, text, and/or things you draw with filter effects. Due Monday, November 16, 15 points.
Your task should include:
- Build 3+ shapes, hand-created images, text to outlines, etc.
- One or more filter effects, whatever you think is fun. Aim for a variety of outcomes, such as one with texture, one with varying types of transparency, distorts, 3D, etc.
- A identifying blurb in the footer area of your document with this info – class, your first and last name, your email, etc.
- Save your file as an Illustrator EPS with the filename: FirstnameLastname-Task02.eps
- Upload no more than 6.5 mb file to the Task 2 reminder on Studiobast E-Learning in your ITC298 course area.
- Do not email files to me.
- Does your task include ALL the requirements?
- Have you uploaded your task to the required area so I can review it?
- Have you verified that your task appears way you want me to grade it?
- Is your task done, uploaded, and double-checked on time (by the due date)?
- Have you emailed me in advance of the due date if you have had serious issues completing the task?