Assignment #4 - Logo
Create a basic logo/logotype that translates well to color and greyscale. Due by the end of class on Wednesday, November 4. 40 points.
Create a 4-inch (long or wide) logo that can be used with a resume, letterhead, invoicing, and/or web site identification. The logo does not need to be yours - consider a local cafe, community center, or other item of interest. The logo needs to:
- Help establish a put-together look for you or your subject's professional identity
- Use text, shapes, strokes, fills, effects, etc.
- Translate equally well to between color and grayscale
- Be in vector format for scalability (eps)
- Identify you or your subject in some way - whether by name or business 'persona' you are creating for yourself or the subject
- Not be a logo you already created for another class or client
Your assignment should include:
- An identifying blurb in the footer area of your document with this info – class, your first and last name, your email, etc.
- Save your file as both an Illustrator AI and a GIF with the filename: FirstnameLastname-Assign04.
- NEW: Combine both files into a zip file with the filename: FirstnameLastname-Assign04.zip.
- Upload no more than a 6.5 mb ZIP file to the Assignment 4 reminder on Studiobast E-Learning in your ITC298 course area.
- Do not email files to me.
- Does your assignment include ALL the requirements?
- Have you uploaded your assignment to the required area so I can review it?
- Have you verified that your assignment appears way you want me to grade it?
- Is your assignment done, uploaded, and double-checked on time (by the due date)?
- Have you emailed me in advance of the due date if you have had serious issues completing the assignment?